Friday, October 29, 2010

CUSTOM BURGERBUNS @ SUPER7



Seattle superstar Le Merde is launching the first painted version of his new mascot-scale vinyl figure, Burgerbuns, with a custom figure art show! Infamous toy veterans and newcomers alike will flex their artistic might on the weird loner cat, Burgerbuns.

Words by Le Merde:
Stoked to announce the up coming show "Funbuns - A Burgerbuns Custom Art Show" at Super7 at their new address of 1427 Haight St. in SF,CA on Sat Nov 20th.

I asked 35 of my favorite artists to bust out a custom of my new vinyl toy Burgerbuns. He is Mascot-Scale at about 6". He is produced by my bros at Super7 and sculpted by my other bros Gargamel. I designed the turn arounds for this badboy and Brian Flynn figured out the very unusual and awesome position of Burgerbuns arms. He turned out amazing! We showed him off at the SDCC 10 at the Super7 booth with the 1st release of the blank powder blue version to match my first release of my vinyl toy Hollis Price (also produced by Super7 and sculpted by Gargamel). He has 3 points of articulation, at arms and waist.

There will be some amazing customs at the show and we are also releasing the 1st painted colorway of Burgerbuns (2nd release)!

No comments: